Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

School is Fun




It's over! Spring classes were definitely a new experience and this picture about sums up how I feel about homework right now. Everything is twice as fast and there really isn't a lot of time to actually learn things so you really have to be on top of it.

Because I wanted it to be summer break so badly, I knew that I was going to have to work really hard to have fun during these classes. My teachers made that easy. One was so animated and outgoing that I forgot about the awkwardness of the subject matter. One was so old but told jokes about everything during lecture, including his chiseled abs (they exist. He made us feel them.) It really was just a fun semester as far as classes go. And one who helped me find a lot more meaning in my life in general through service.

I learned a lot about enjoying learning and having fun. At first I felt like I was stuck with the classes but then I realized that it is actually pretty easy to have fun in any situation, including class lectures on a beautiful spring day. And fun is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment